On Monday 12th December 2016, Domoscio was awarded by the French radio station Europe 1, in the category “Education of Tomorrow”.
The award was presented by Philippe Coléon, Director of the French company Acadomia, and the French professor of philosophy Raphaël Enthoven. It rewards French entrepreneurs who are making a difference by innovating in education.
Domoscio was nominated alongside EdTech stars: Cécile Dejoux (creator of the MOOC “From manager to leader”), Xavier Niel (founder of Ecole 42), Gilles Bloch (President of Paris-Saclay University) and Philippine Dolbeau (one of the youngest entrepreneurs in France at age 17).
Full list the awards Trophée Europe 1 of Tomorrow:
- Personality of tomorrow: Alexandre Mars (Epic Fondation)
- Education of tomorrow, with Acadomia: Domoscio (Ivan Ostrowicz and Benoit Praly)
- Health of tomorrow: Patrizia Paterlini-Bréchot, the woman who will save us from cancer
- Food of tomorrow, with Clarins: La Ruche qui dit Oui (Marc-David Choukroun)
- Book of tomorrow: La glace et le ciel (Ice and sky), by Luc Jacquet (Paulsen)
- Cities of tomorrow: Lyon
- Jury’s favorite: Julia Sedefdjian
- Mobility of tomorrow: Air Liquide
We take great pride in the recognition we received. We would like to thank all those who have contributed to the success of Domoscio since it was founded in 2013. As 2016 is coming to an end, this is a sign of a year 2017 full of new achievements!
For more information about Domoscio, contact us.