Domoscio starts 2018 with an ever more complete offer. In 2017, the R & D team focused on two new features. It’s time to introduce them!
The power of digital is no longer to be proved, especially with the contribution of artificial intelligence that automates several tasks. However, digital is still a tool, that is why it is important to keep the human aspect at the center of the system, in this way Adaptive Learning will make recommendations and continue to make him progress optimally. Indeed, in some situations, artificial intelligence has to facilitate human interaction.
A “MATCHING” SYSTEM
It is in this case that the “Matching” system intervenes, putting the human in the center of this engine. The feature consists of connecting several people according to their learning compatibility (profile, skills, preferences, pace, goals …) determined by the data collected. The goal is twofold:
- Facilitate exchange, by “matching” a learner in difficulty with a person (learner or trainer) who can help him;
- Improve group work by bringing together several people with a homogenous profile.
A “PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS” SYSTEM
With the objective of positioning the human in the center of this engine, the system of “Predictive Analytics” sends an alert to the trainer (or to the teacher) when an abnormal situation is detected: for example, when a learner is in difficulty even in a situation of stall.
The goal is to trace back only the essential information to facilitate human interaction, and to put an end to illegible dashboards because of an excess of indicators.
A MORE COMPLETE AND POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY
With these two new features, Domoscio technology now has five:
- Adaptive Learning:
- Recommendation engine: Recommend personalized learning paths based on users’ pace, skills, learning objectives and preferences.
- Matching engine: Suggest peers to work with, according to their learning compatibilities, in order to encourage mutual support.
- Learning Consolidation
- Revision engine: Estimate an optimized revision plan with spaced repetition for each user based on his forgetting curve.
- Learning Analytics
- Visualization engine: Mine data and display insightful dashboards to help the different users to better drive efficiency.
- Predictive analytics engine: Predict “outliers” or predetermined triggers to alert the different users and manage their learning process.
For more information about Domoscio, contact us.