Reinventing the Learning process.
Domoscio is a Edtech startup specialized in Big Data and artificial intelligence for learning which operates in France, Spain and the UK. It was founded in 2013 by Benoit Praly and Ivan Ostrowicz.
While positioning itself as a complementary actor, Domoscio aims to make a major contribution to the Edtech challenges.
In Esperanto, Domoscio means “House of Knowledge” and this name reveals much about the start-up’s commitment to inventing a new approach to Knowledge by transforming the learning process.
Rewarded as one of the seven most innovative startups in Education and Training in Europe, Domoscio is ready for international challenges.
How did it all start?
- New partnerships with: XPERTEAM and Prismallia
- Continental Europe winner of the Global EdTech Startups Awards
- The Belgian Inventures fond invests in Domoscio
- Development of a new "adaptive learning" solution
- International expansion, starting with Spain and the United Kingdom
- New positioning on the B2B market
- Selected for the Open Education Challenge
- Rewarded by the European Commission
- Over 4000 users registered on www.lamachineareviser.com
- Financed by the French Ministry of Education
- Ivan Ostrowicz joined Benoit
- The company is incorporated in France
- Proof of concept with "La machine à reviser"
- 1st version of the technology by Benoit Praly
- Incubation phase
- Pilot tests in Toulouse, France